- Guide price £325,000 to £350,000
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Almost 700 sq ft of living space
- GARAGE comes with the flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Approximately 0.5 miles to station
- Approximately 0.3 miles from Tesco express
- SOUTH FACING LOUNGE WINDOWS
- Communal garden
- Lounge almost 20ft
Guide Price £325,000 to £350,000
This flat is offered with a SHARE OF FREEHOLD positioned in a PRIVATE BUILDING and comes with its own GARAGE.
Rarely do we find so much criteria offered in a property at this price point. Alongside the three great features above there is a communal garden, the living space is approaching 700 sq ft with two double bedrooms and a great size entrance hall.
One of the flat’s best internal features is the lounge which spans almost 20ft and has southerly facing windows one of which is almost floor to ceiling in height. The larger window makes this room feel extra special. Please see the images of the dining area to get a sense of the window and this space.
The lounge is large enough for a dedicated dining area and a comfortable lounge area which is quite uncommon for many flats.
Alongside all the great features of the flat, the location, is very sought after for several reasons:
1. ACCESS TO TRANSPORT. Approximately 0.5 mile away you will find Sydenham station and only slightly further in the opposite direction you will find Forest Hill station. These two stations offer some of the following travel times to central London:
London Bridge in approximately 17 minutes
Canary Wharf in approximately 25 minutes
London Victoria in approximately 40 minutes
2. ACCESS TO AMENITIES. Approximately 0.3 mile from the property you will find a Tesco express and a selection of other shops. In forest Hill town centre, you will find a large Sainsburys, Boots, Superdrug alongside many other boutique shops and conveniences. The selection of cafes and gastro pubs locally is always good. Dulwich and the popular Lordship Lane and Dulwich Village are a bus ride away as is Peckham which are all well known locally for great eating, shopping and social life.
3. RECREATION. Sydenham is becoming increasingly popular for recreation. The well-known Sydenham Hill woods are located approximately 0.8 miles away where you will always find many walkers and locals enjoying the outdoors. The Sydenham and Dulwich Golf course is located next to the wood. The extremely popular Horniman Museum and gardens are located just a little further down from the woods and is now particularly popular for its farmers market and regular events (music at the bandstand in summer being one of them). Sydenham Wells Park and Mayow Park are two other well regarded local green spaces and you will also find a nature reserve and the very highly acclaimed Crystal Palace Park all approximately 1 mile and less away from the property.
4. SCHOOLS. One of the most highly acclaimed schools on South East London is Elliott Bank. This school is not only OFSTED rated outstanding, it’s also rated in OFSTED’s top 10%. This school is found locally and there are several highly regarded schools across Forest Hill and Sydenham which offers buyers confidence in the area they are buying in.
With a service charge of approximately £225 per quarter alongside all the great features above, we feel the property is well suited to first time buyers who want to be in an area that is highly regarded and fun to live in alongside being established local environment.
Please call Hunters to arrange your viewing.