Bryngwyn Manor, Wormelow – as seen on TV’s Escape to the Country!
Hereford 7 miles, Ross on Wye & M50 10 miles, Monmouth & A40 11 miles
Open Day Saturday 10th September 10am to 2pm No appointment necessary
• Luxury apartments within a Gothic Mansion conversion
• White high gloss kitchen or handmade mahogany kitchen, range cookers, SMEG appliances
• Luxury ensuite and family bathrooms
• Far reaching views, communal gardens and allocated parking. (Use of private garden area for ‘Garden Flat’)
• Situated at the end of a long private driveway.
Bryngwyn Manor, an impressive stone built Victorian Gothic Manor house, was constructed in 1862 by Sir James Rankin who was senior partner in the family timber and ship building business and also MP for Leominster in the late 1880’s. The property is undergoing extensive yet sympathetic refurbishment to a particularly high standard with the retention and restoration of many of the splendid original features, including marble pillars, stained glass and wood panelling.
2 beds from £225,000
3 beds from £305,000
*£1000 fully refundable reservation fee
Services - Mains electricity, private water and drainage, independent propane gas central heating, boilers with a metered supply from communal storage cylinders.
Local Authority Herefordshire Council 01432 260000
Tenure Leasehold on 125 year term (tbc)
Viewing by appointment 01432 278278
IMAGES ARE OF MULTIPLE APARTMENTS AND THE SHOW APARTMENTS AND ARE USED TO GIVE AN INDICATION OF THE OVERALL FINISH. PLEASE NOTE FIXTURES AND FITTINGS WILL DIFFER BETWEEN APARTMENTS