An elegant and luxurious two bedroom apartment with far reaching views across Cookridge and beyond. Within close proximity to the train station this lovely home could not be better situated, a short distance to Horsforth train station and a convenient location for transport links and access to local amenities as well as reputable schools. Cookridge Hall is also nearby, and perfect for people who enjoy golf, swimming and relaxation alike! There are lovely local walks in nearby Golden Acre Park and the surrounding area. Heading north, Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales offer a great choice of outdoor pursuits and those Sunday afternoon adventures and walks with the family!
Some of this wonderful apartment’s features include:
• Spacious entrance hall
• Fully fitted contemporary kitchen with excellent range of eye and base level units and complimentary work surfacing.
• Two spacious double bedrooms both with excellent open views.
• Recently fitted four piece family bathroom with bath and walk in shower.
• The living room is beautifully decorated with dual aspect windows and has a spacious dining area and feature fireplace.
• The apartment also comes with a single garage and off street parking.
• It should be noted that there is a covenant on the building whereby only owner occupiers can live here or immediate family - it cannot be purchased by an investor.
• Maintenance charge £70 per calendar month.
• Ground rent £44 per year.
• 125 years on the lease from 1985.
* These should be checked by a solicitor prior to purchase.
This is a wonderful apartment and will appeal to many so don’t delay call and book your viewing today.
6.35m (20' 10") x 3.51m (11' 6")
3.18m (10' 5") x 2.59m (8' 6")
3.20m (10' 6") x 2.72m (8' 11")
3.18m (10' 5") x 2.72m (8' 11")
2.57m (8' 5") x 2.29m (7' 6")