- CHAIN FREE IN EASTERSIDE, MIDDLESBROUGH
- Very Well Presented End Of Terraced House in Cul-de-Sac Location
- Attractive Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- Close to Amenities and James Cook University Hospital
- SENSIBLE OFFERS INVITED AND CONSIDERED
- Off Street Parking and Low Maintenance Gardens
- CALL HUNTERS 01642 224366
- EPC rating E
Hunters offer FOR SALE a CHAIN FREE, end of terrace house in a cul-de-sac location on Easterside, Middlesbrough. Very well appointed and sited close to local amenities, James Cook University Hospital and excellent transport links, the property briefly comprises:
Entrance to a spacious, open-plan Lounge Dining Room, and Kitchen to ground floor - Landing, two good sized Bedrooms and Bathroom to upper floor.
Benefited by double glazing, low maintenance gardens and off street parking for a single vehicle at the rear.
OF INTEREST TO FIRST TIME BUYERS/INVESTORS SENSIBLE OFFERS ARE INVITED. Call Hunters, Teesside 01642 224366.
Entrance door into a spacious, open-plan Lounge Dining Room.
Archway to Kitchen and 'French' doors to rear garden.
Very well appointed.
STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR
Landing - doors off to two Double Bedrooms and to Fitted Bathroom.
Nicely appointed and generously sized.
Occupying a corner plot with mature, low maintenance gardens to the front and to the rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed, paved and pebbled and offers off road parking for a single vehicle.