Nelson Close, Poringland, Norwich, NR14 7WJ

£80,000 Offers in excess of SSTC

Overview

This immaculately presented one bedroom first floor studio apartment is located on the prestigious Norfolk Homes development in the sought after village of Poringland close to local amenities and offers an excellent opportunity to acquire 85% ownership of the property which is ideal for first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. (This is a discounted market sale and no rent is payable on the remaining 15%) The property benefits from allocated parking whilst accommodation comprises stairs to first floor with door to entrance hall, modern bathroom, sitting room/bedroom and opening to modern kitchen.

APPROACH

This immaculately presented Norfolk Homes built, first floor one bedroomed studio apartment, is situated in the popular village of Poringland close to all local amenities, the property benefits from allocated parking and is approached via an external entrance door to stairs leading to main Entrance door to:

ENTRANCE HALL

Fitted carpet, radiator, heating control unit, wall mounted electric fusebox, built in storage cupboard housing combi-boiler, smooth coved ceiling, doors to:

BATHROOM

Modern white three piece suite comprising low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer shower tap, vinyl flooring, heated towel rail, electric shaver point, tiled splash backs, smooth ceiling with extractor fan and loft hatch access.

SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM

5.59m (18' 4") x 3.30m (10' 10")

Fitted carpet, radiator x2, television and telephone point, 'Velux' style window to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors to front, smooth coved ceiling, opening to:

KITCHEN

2.44m (8' 0") x 2.16m (7' 1")

Modern fitted range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer unit and mixer tap, tiled splash backs, built in 'Bosch' electric double oven with 'Bosch' gas hob and extractor fan over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, vinyl flooring, smooth ceiling with 'Velux' style window to front.

AGENTS NOTE

As part of the South Norfolk District Council affordable housing scheme – the property cannot be purchased as a buy to let. The property is sold as a discounted market sale and no rent is payable on the remaining 15%.

Location Map

Floorplan

Floorplan

The area

Schools

Plan Journey

Download brochure
Save property
Share: