- SHOW HOME NOW OPEN
- New build detached four bedroom family home
- Open plan hallway with additional dining area, lounge, spacious fitted kitchen and cloakroom/w.c.
- House bathroom, four double bedrooms with master bedroom having en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe and guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
- Fitted with quality fixtures and fittings inclusive of: Gas central heating, under floor heating to the ground floor, double glazed cream framed windows, oak flooring and doors.
- Garage to the side elevation and large garden to the rear with tree lined backdrop and stream.
- EPC Rating: B
- Great location for commuting to Leeds/Bradford and Halifax. Close to local amenities including shops, schools, pub and public transport links.
NEW BUILD. Four bedroom detached family home located in the popular residential village of Cullingworth. With access to local amenities including shops, schools. pubs and public transport links. Ideal location for commuting to Leeds/Bradford and Halifax. The property briefly comprises: Entrance open plan hallway with dining area, lounge, spacious fitted kitchen and cloakroom/w.c. First floor: Gallery landing, house bathroom, four good size bedrooms the master with en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe and guest bedroom with walk in wardrobe. The property benefits from gas central heating, under floor heating to the ground floor, cream windows with double glazing and modern fixture and fittings including Hansgrohe' taps Externally to the side of the property is a garage with driveway parking and to the rear of the property is a large garden with views over the stream and countryside with patio seating area. . Viewing via Hunters of Bingley.
Woodfield development in Cullingworth is a total of five properties consisting of: Two detached properties, two semi-detached properties and the newly refurbished Woodfield House. The development is set in the idyllic location of Cullingworth village set in surrounding countryside with tree lined backdrop and stream.
OPEN PLAN ENTRANCE HALLWAY AND DINING AREA
7.8m (25' 7") x 4.4m (14' 5")
Door to the side elevation, cream windows with double glazing to the front and rear elevations, oak flooring and stairs leading to the first floor.
5.9m (19' 4") x 4.9m (16' 1")
Through lounge with feature fire place and views over the rear garden.
5.79m (19' 0") x 3.10m (10' 2")
Fitted with a range of cream units with granite work surfaces over, breakfast bar seating area. Integral appliances include: Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, double oven, gas hob, wine cooler and oak flooring.
Oak feature balustrades.
3.8m (12' 6") x 3.8m (12' 6")
WALK IN WARDROBE 1
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Modern and contemporary style bathroom with wash basin, low level w.c, and walk in shower.
BEDROOM TWO (GUEST ROOM)
3.4m (11' 2") x 3.1m (10' 2")
WALK IN WARDROBE 2
3.1m (10' 2") x 2.9m (9' 6")
3.1m (10' 2") x 2.8m (9' 2")
2.69m (8' 10") x 2.49m (8' 2")
Modern and contemporary four piece suite with low level w.c, wash basin, bath and walk in shower.
5.99m (19' 8") x 3.40m (11' 2")
Utility area to the rear of the garage fiited with work surfaces, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Fitted with a remote control electric roller shutter door.
Good sized rear garden with patio seating area and countryside views, with tree lined backdrop and stream.
The details have been provided by and are of the opinion of the vendor and Hunters the Estate Agents.