Welcome to Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Bradford
Read our full response to the coronavirus pandemic, including what we are doing for sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and our own employees
Hunters Bradford Estate and Letting Agents was founded in 2012 in Bradford City Centre and has since become a part of the city. The brand and business has made significant advances, especially since the change of ownership in 2016, when it was acquired by a driven business owner who has a vision for Bradford to become the go to place for living, renting and Investing. Admir Zenkovic (LLB Hons), is a Bachelor of Law, who has worked in the Industry for over 14 Years. Admir is an active portfolio landlord and has worked across all aspects of the industry, from debt collection, maintenance, lettings, sales and conveyancing to investments, therefore understanding the processes involved within the industry. Admir’s favourite quote is “We want to be the go-to agent, not just an agent”.
- Bespoke marketing packages
- Free sales and lettings valuations
- Fully Managed sale including 24/7 support through the My Hunters Portal and 24/7 phone lines
- Property Management including Rent Protection and Eviction Cover
- Virtual Valuations and Viewings via our technology, video tours and Hometrack reports
We can also help with:
- Conveyancing – No move no fee
- International Landlords – help with managing and settings up overseas
- Landlord and Tenant Insurance – protect your home
- Mortgages – CS Mortgage Solutions – Access to bespoke providers
- Utility Comparison – Save money on bills
If we cannot provide a service, we will try to find someone who can.
Why Choose Us
Area coverage – Unlike the majority of our competitor branches, we cover the whole of Bradford, rather than a certain post code, which has given us a more in-depth knowledge of the whole of Bradford and the variety of customer profiles.
Expert accredited and real life knowledge – we have a diverse team with unrivalled local knowledge ranging from over 25 years of working in the property market, investing as Landlords, working withing Bradford council, being members of the army and previously owning our own businesses, to having university bachelor degrees and being accredited by the Hunters Training Academy.
Wider audience – Not all Agents advertise across all major property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and OnTheMarket, but we do. We also advertise on our own website, which is inter linked with a network of over 200 branches and yes, in the local paper as not everyone is online.
Pay for Success
Our main services are only chargeable once we successfully sell or let your property, so when you get paid, so do we.
Why Invest in Bradford
Bradford has been an up and coming city for years and has an intriguing history dating from saxon times, with vast investments and iconic places such as:
- Alhambra theatre
- Centenary square/city park
- Global-city - vibrant, friendly, creative and cosmopolitan city with a population of over half a million people speaking around 70 different languages.
- Investment opportunity – with low prices and on average returns of approximately 12% yield, Bradford is the ideal buy-to-let city for long term investments.
- King of curry
- Little Germany
- St George’s Hall
- The Broadway Centre
Read more about these places in our local area guide here.
This Office is a Member of a Client Money Protection Scheme; Safeagent A5293
VAT Reg No: 252 5230 34 | Registered No: 10359165 | Registered Office: 45-47 Godwin Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 2SH.
A Hunters franchise owned and operated under licence by Openmove Properties Limited.
Parking Available in Sackville Street, BD1 2AJ – Pay and Display
Free parking on Sunbridge Road, BD1 – Council Restrictions Apply
There is no place like Bradford
Bradford is sometimes misinterpreted as just a city, however the Bradford District provides fresh air and natural beauty, along with heritage and culture which will fascinate you. You can enjoy two UNESCO sites, amazing countryside combined with the former home of Literary Greats. You may want to spend time with Brontes in Haworth, take a walk in Ilkley Moor or relax with Hockney in Saltaire. Bradford was once considered the Wool Capital of the World and is now the first ever UNESCO city of film.
- Hollins Hall Hotel and County Club – Country getaway experience.
- Midland Hotel – City centre location.
- The Bradford Hotel – Ideal for leisure and business travellers, as located in the heart of the centre.
Dinning and Restaurants
- King of Curry – won Britain’s curry capital award six years in a row (2011 - 2016), participants such as Akbars, Kiplings, Aakash and Shimla Spice. A restaurant to try near the University is MyLahore.
- The Leisure Exchange – located next to Bradford interchange offering bowling, cinema, restaurants such as Frankie and Benny’s, Nando’s, Pizza Hut and a Gymnasium, to burn of the calories.
- Alhambra Theatre – Regarded as the North's Premier receiving venue and hosts the best in large scale entertainment from international dance to musicals, drama and Yorkshire's biggest panto.
- Centenary Square/City Park – A multi-award winning public space, with a feature fountain outside the iconic Town Hall, which host drama studio TV recordings.
- Little Germany – was the home to the German merchants who came to Bradford in the late 1850s for the prosperous textile industry. Today these unique buildings form a collection of 85 buildings constructed between 1855 and 1890, and there are lots of Buy-to-Let apartment conversions, hosting Tenants and residents.
- National Science and Media Museum – Explores the science and culture of light and sound technologies and their impact on our Lives. With the aim of inspiring the scientists and innovators of the future.
- St George’s Hall – Opened in 1853 as a Music Hall and was the City’s first grand public building, which has been refurnished to continue it legacy.
- North Parade – offers Independent local bars and restaurants, such as Peacock Bar (drinks and authentic Indian street food), Plonk (cheese and meat platters, beer, wine and cocktails) and The Sparrow Bier Café (speciality beer bar).
- Sackville Street – Late night clubs, such a candy.
- West End – Jacobs Ale House and Sunbridge Wells (Sunbridge Wells is a secret tunnel system beneath Bradford City Centre). For an extraordinary night go to Wallers Brewery, Sunbridge Lounge tapas bar, Rose and Crown, the Gin Bar and Sunbridge Sports Bar.
Bradford has many schools, however some of the most desirable schools are Bradford Grammar School, Low Ash Primary School, Woodhouse Grove School.
- Bombay Stores – Established in 1967, Bombay Stores was a pioneer of the Indian fashion and is one of UK’s largest asian department stores
- Forster Square Retail Park – Forster Square station is around the corner. Plenty of parking (time limit applies). Shops include Next, Mothercare, Boots, Outfit, Currys, Asda Living and lots more.
- The Broadway Centre – completed in 2015 near Little Germany, which is a shopping and leisure complex in the heart of the City
- Bus – Local bus routes and National Express services
- Leeds Bradford Airport (LBA) – 7 miles from Bradford
- Motorway M606 – within 1.5 miles of the City Centre and links with the M1, A1 and M6 via the M62. Once in the City, all main destinations are easily accessible.
- Train Stations– Bradford Interchange and Bradford Forster Square provide intercity services Leeds, Manchester, and London.
There is so much more to do in the Vibrant City – see https://www.visitbradford.com/ for further info.
45-47 Godwin Street, Bradford, BD1 2SH
Mon - Fri: 9:30pm-5:30pm Sat: 10am-2pm Sun: Closed