Welcome to Hunters - Covering Forest Hill, Brockley, East Dulwich, Peckham and New Cross
Award winning South East London estate and letting agents covering Forest Hill, Peckham, Dulwich and New Cross.
Situated in a gorgeous suburban pocket of South East London, Hunters Forest Hill belongs to the lively borough of Lewisham. We offer estate agent service to anyone looking to buy, sell, rent or let a property in the area and across Peckham, Dulwich and New Cross. Our team of friendly staff will give you the help you need. All you have to do to get started is to give us a call, and we’ll discuss your requirements.
Here are some of the awards we have won at Hunters Forest Hill & Brockley
About us getting our sellers and landlords the best price
At Hunters Forest Hill and Brockley, we GUARANTEE to do the viewings in person. This is because The National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) say it's twice as likely you'll receive an offer if your estate agent conducts the viewings.
At Hunters we firmly believe this, so our bespoke accompanied viewing structure ensures each potential buyer or tenant is given enough time to view your property exclusively with one of our agents. During the viewing all relevant information is passed to the buyer or tenant and they are given an opportunity to ask any questions.
You’ll only deal with a professional at Hunters Forest Hill and Brockley. Despite the collective experience of the office team exceeding 60 years (39 years of which have been in Forest Hill and Brockley), each of our team members must study and pass relevant courses specific to their role via our ARLA (www.arla.co.uk/) and NAEA (www.naea.co.uk/) accredited Hunters training academy. This has shaped our staff into fully rounded property professionals, able to handle sales and lettings in a market-leading capacity.
Our team recognises the way your property is marketed could affect the value by a substantial sum of money. For this reason, we consider ourselves expert marketers not just estate agents. We invest in top marketing strategies to maximise exposure, buyer and tenant interest and ultimately, the value.
We include the following as standard for our sales properties:
- 360-degree images - Buyers can view all four sides of each room on our adverts
- Virtual reality walk through - Using a mobile device buyers (and their relatives in who might be in another country) can walk through the property. This is a fantastic immersive experience
- Paid for social media adverts on Facebook and Instagram - Using clever technology we target buyers who are specifically looking for a property like yours. We publish your property on their social media profiles where they can click to see the full details and book a viewing
- Two professionally prepared videos of your property – One is professionally narrated and the other is short and captivating to generate interest on websites such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social websites
- Hunters instant feedback – We deliver constructive buyer feedback to you before the buyer has even left the property
- Hunters dedicated sales progression – Believe it or not the easy part is getting the highest offer. The hardest part is navigating the legal process after the offer is accepted. Hunters have dedicated sales progressors who speak to you, your buyer, solicitors, mortgage advisors, other agents in the chain daily to ensure the sale moves to completion as smoothly as possible. The national fall through rate is approximately 1 in 3 and Hunters have succeeded in reducing this to as low as 1 in 7 due to our focussed approach
Our lettings services include:
- The option for GURANTEED RENT and LEGAL EXPENSE COVER
- No compulsory renewal fees – Although you can return to us at any point to assist with renewals should you wish
- Let only services – We’ll ensure your tenancy is compliant and hand the property to you after the tenants have moved in for your ongoing management
- Rent collection services – After the tenant moves in, we’ll continue to manage the monthly rental payments to help ensure you are paid on time each month. We’ll also advise on renewals and rent increases
- Full management services – After we have found tenants and moved them in, we manage the tenancy, the rent and maintain the property using our approved contractors. This is the ideal service for those landlords that want to be hands off
- Comprehensive tenants referencing on all services
- Managing the tenancy deposit on all services
- Preparing the tenancy agreement on all services
- The option for check in and check out on all services
- Comprehensive marketing campaign on all services
- Advice on legislation and compliance on all services
Selling or letting your Forest Hill or Brockley property (Free Valuation)
Thinking of selling or letting your property in Forest Hill or Brockley? Look no further. We firmly believe we offer a better experience than many other agents, with less chance of a sale falling through and comprehensive letting services with the option to GUARANTEE YOUR RENT. To get started one of our senior valuation managers will book a FREE (no obligation) visit to your property. You can book an appointment straight into our teams diary in seconds via the Hunters website (see here) or contact us if you’d prefer to speak to one of the team instead.
Houses for Sale and Let in Forest Hill & Brockley
Forest Hill and Brockley have a wide range of beautiful homes available for buyers to purchase and rent. These include flats, terraced houses, semi-detached and detached properties. And there’s something for a variety of budgets, with prices starting as low as £200,000 to purchase or £900 to rent. If you’re looking at a higher price range, then some homes are worth upwards of a million pounds on the sales market rental values can exceed £3000 per month. To see a complete list of currently available properties please search the Hunters Website for properties in Forest Hill or Brockley.
See what our customers say about Hunters Forest Hill & Brockley team:
Dave at Hunters is great to work with. The house took a while to sell in a declining market but Dave’s attention to detail as well as his marketing and negotiation savvy allowed us to accept an offer over asking price and higher than the buyers bank valuation. Strong agent and team to work with so I’d highly recommend.Paul Sandry
I couldn't have asked for better estate agents. Both Dave and Sarah were so helpful and friendly and were always willing to take the time to discuss with me any of my queries.Sam Baker
Very Professional and reliable and they listen I would highly recommend Hunters for all your property buying and selling need. A special thanks to Dave and his team.Mikie Wilson
This Office is a Member of Client Money Protection Scheme; ARLA, C0125062
VAT Reg No: 160 4759 08 | Registered No: 08456953 | Registered Office: 10a Dartmouth Road, Forest Hill, London, SE23 3XU.
A Hunters franchise owned and operated under licence by Harper Mabel Limited.
Forest Hill is a lovely suburb of South East London, in the borough of Lewisham with plenty of things to see and do, but perhaps the most well-known is the Horniman Museum and gardens; which focusses on natural history and anthropology. It also has a distinctive aquarium which has been there since 2006 and a grade two listed conservatory built in Victorian times which is extremely popular for special events and photography.
The extensive gardens cover 16 acres and is host to many events throughout the year giving you plenty to explore over multiple days. The ever-popular farmers market and bandstand which hosts live music are some of the great regular pleasures to enjoy.
In addition to the museum there are two nature reserves – however you’ll need to plan ahead as these are typically open only one day a month (one on the last Saturday of the month, the other on the last Sunday).
If the Hornimans doesn’t keep you busy how about enjoying a game of golf at Sydenham Hill Golf course or a walk (Cox’s walk) through the hidden Sydenham Hill woods both of which are located opposite the Horniman museum and gardens and are considered hidden gems of Forest Hill.
Once you’ve taken in the museum, the nature reserves, golf and the woods there’s a variety of pubs, cafes, restaurants and shops to keep you occupied. As you’d expect from a London suburb there’s a little more than the usual to these businesses – vintage styles, artisanal crafts and independent traders abound alongside a revived Forest Hill swimming pool and refurbished library.
To add even greater appeal to Forest Hill you might like the creative history of the art studios on Havelock Walk found in the town centre. Stars such as Beyonce and Jay Z have atteneded these studios. The studios regularly hold open days for the locals to come and appreciate the work taking place.
One Tree Hill and Blythe Hill Fields are also very highly acclaimed recreational ground in Forest Hill. Both have stunning views across London skyline and are well known gems to the locals.
Forest Hill is well served for transport facilities; the south circular road linking you directly to the neighbouring towns such as Dulwich and Lewisham and further afield by a number of key A roads. The train station well connected and is served by both London over ground (East London Line - orange line) and Southern Rail and has quick and direct links to key London stations such as London Bridge, Clapham Junction, Victoria, Canada Water to name a few, making this a great area for commuters.
The local state schools are rated “Outstanding” and “Good” by OFSTED with some rated in OFSTED’s top 10%. This includes with two high quality private schools in the area and others located nearby.
As with almost any area of London, the market is extremely competitive and has seen excellent growth in prices (According to rightmove this area is up 6% on last year and 14% on 2014’s averages). The overall average property goes for just short of £500,000. All of which demonstrates that this is a great area for investment.
Contact Forest Hill
10a Dartmouth Road, Forest Hill, London, SE23 3XU
Mon - Fri: 9am-8pm Sat: 9:30am-6pm Sun: 10am-4pm