Welcome to Hunters Estate Agents and Letting agents in Forest Hill
An award-winning hub office specialising in sales, lettings and property management throughout Forest Hill, Brockley, Peckham, Dulwich, New Cross and surrounding areas.
Hunters hub office in Forest Hill is within the lively borough of Lewisham, a well-regarded suburban section of South East London, however our service extends across the boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark covering several postcodes in South East London.
Voted one of the top three estate agents in London, we provide sales, letting and property management expertise as well as complimentary services via our partners including mortgages and conveyancing.
Our experienced team of qualified and accredited property professionals are focused on helping you achieve your property goals.
We would like to share some of the accolades and accreditations our hub office team have achieved over recent years to illustrate our commitment to Hunters clients:
Here are some of the awards we have won at Hunters Forest Hill
How do we get Hunters Landlords and Sellers the best price?
We combine the great elements of traditional estate agent and letting agent skills with current technology to maintain our position as one of the top choices of agent in South East London.
This great combination of traditional and modern methods means we love to talk to you, our clients. We aren’t shy and we want to pick up the phone and talk to you about the latest property craze on Facebook, what property topics are trending on Twitter and most importantly how we can use all this technology and data to your advantage and get you the best price.
The way your property is marketed has a direct relationship to the offers you receive. At Hunters Forest Hill hub office, our team know this. That’s why we are expert property marketers in both the digital world and traditional world alongside being professionally qualified estate agents and lettings agents.
What we can offer you, our Landlords
A summary for landlords of our package offered on a “no let no fee basis” with nothing to pay upfront (that’s right, we don’t mind working hard to earn our living):
- We can find you tenants, find you tenants and collect your rent or find you tenants and manage your property 24/7, 365 days of the year. There is an option to suit every landlord.
- First and foremost, it is vital we advise landlords how to protect their rental income and minimise the risk of suffering any loss if a tenant failed to pay the rent and needed to be evicted. We offer Rent Protection and Legal Expense cover, providing landlords with peace of mind if the worst should happen
- No compulsory renewal fees – Although you can return to us at any point to assist with renewals should you wish
- Compliance - Landlord requirements are ever evolving, and we keep up with legislation to ensure your tenancy is compliant.
- Maintaining a high yield on your property – We will advise on renewals and rent increases when the time comes ensuring your property is always yielding you the best return
- Comprehensive tenants referencing on all services – Comprising of income check, previous landlord check, credit check and CIFAS check (fraud database), checking your tenant has he right to rent in the UK
- Management or advice on management of your tenancy deposit on all services
- Preparing the tenancy agreement on all services using our solicitor approved tenancy agreements
What we offer you, our Vendors
A summary of our package for sellers offered on a “no sale no fee basis” with nothing to pay upfront:
- Virtual reality property walk through with measuring capability - Using a mobile device your buyer can tour the property as if they were walking through it. The buyers can also measure the width of the alcove or breakfast bar on their screen without needing to attend the property in person. This is because we capture millions of measurements when we create the virtual reality tour and can offer more in depth and immersive experiences to your potential buyer increasing the chances of generating offers
- Intelligent social media adverts on Facebook and Instagram paid for by us – We target buyers who we know are specifically looking for a property like yours. We don’t wait for the buyer to find your property, we put your property in front of them to ensure they see it
- Video walk through of your property – Video offers your buyer another experience alongside the virtual reality walk through Hunters provide. Your property video will be published on one of the world’s largest websites, YouTube, giving your property vast exposure to more buyers
- Hunters instant feedback – We deliver focused buyer feedback to you before the buyer has even left the property helping you to understand what each buyer likes about the property
- Hunters dedicated sales progression – The easy part is getting the highest offer. The hard part is navigating the legal process. Hunters have dedicated sales progression experts who speak to you, your buyer, solicitors, mortgage advisors, other agents in the chain to ensure the sale moves to completion as smoothly as possible.
FREE valuation for selling or letting in Forest Hill, Brockley, Peckham, Dulwich, New Cross and surrounding areas
We will strive to achieve the best sale price or lettings price. Your first step is to speak to one of our experts and ask us any questions you may have about what Hunters offer. To get started book a free (no obligation) in person or virtual meeting with one of our property experts. You can book an appointment in seconds straight into our diary via the Hunters website (see here) or contact us.
A statistical overview of flats and Houses for Sale and to Let in Forest Hill and surrounding areas
The average value of a terraced property in Forest Hill is approximately £269,210 more than a flat in Forest Hill. Read our 'Local area Guide ' to see a published and detailed article on Forest Hill property prices and some interesting background on Forest Hill.
The average value of a two bedroom flat in Peckham during 2019 was £457,925. Read more here where we have published a detailed article on Peckham property prices and three interesting facts you maybe did not know about Peckham.
The average value of a terraced house in Brockley is approximately £645,260. Read more here where we have published a detailed article on Brockley property prices and some interesting information about Brockley and its Highly Acclaimed conservation area.
The most expensive house sold in Dulwich during 2019 was a property in Calton Avenue which was priced at £3,000,000. Read more here where we have published a detailed article on Dulwich property prices and our listed 5 fun facts about why Dulwich is one of the diamonds in South East London.
According to Land Registry, sales prices for New Cross properties rose by 1.9% (a value of £8,702) in the past 21 months (to May 2020). Read more here where we have published a detailed article on New Cross property prices and we offer some insight into why New Cross could be one of the best kept secrets of South East London.
See what our customers say about Hunters Forest Hill team:
Dave at Hunters is great to work with. The house took a while to sell in a declining market but Dave’s attention to detail as well as his marketing and negotiation savvy allowed us to accept an offer over asking price and higher than the buyers bank valuation. Strong agent and team to work with so I’d highly recommend.Paul Sandry
I couldn't have asked for better estate agents. Both Dave and Sarah were so helpful and friendly and were always willing to take the time to discuss with me any of my queries.Sam Baker
Very Professional and reliable and they listen I would highly recommend Hunters for all your property buying and selling need. A special thanks to Dave and his team.Mikie Wilson
This Hunters business is independently owned and operated by Harper Mabel Limited | Registered Address: 10A Dartmouth Road, Forest Hill, London SE23 3XU | Registered Number: 8456953 England and Wales | VAT No: 160 4759 08 with the written consent of Hunters Franchising Limited.
Meet the team
Local area guide
Life is never dull in Forest Hill as there is always so much going on. This is an area that has evolved in recent years, so if it has been some time since you checked out what Forest Hill has to offer, this might be the perfect time to reacquaint yourself with a spirited part of South East London.
Forest Hill Sales Values
Over the last year, Forest Hill properties held an overall average price of £530,906. The majority of property sales in Forest Hill, were flats, and these properties had an average price of £370,529. The average sales price of terraced properties in Forest Hill was £627,197; and semi-detached properties had an average sales price of £820,987.
Forest Hill Rental Values
The current asking rent in Forest Hill is £1,369 pcm. The most commonly rented property in Forest Hill is a one-bedroom flat, which has a current asking rent of £1,067 pcm. The current asking rent for a two-bedroom flat in Forest Hill is £1,569 pcm.
Why live in Forest Hill?
Forest Hill is rightly regarded as one of the up and coming areas of the capital, combining stunning homes, a reliable commute and a lot of things to do for all ages. Forest Hill is viewed as an excellent place for young families, and the emerging range of independent stores, coffee shops and art galleries is placing Forest Hill on the map as one of the vibrant centres in the South East of London.
What is there to do for families?
The Horniman Museum rightly takes pride of place in the list of Forest Hill activities. While families travel from near and far to explore the museum, the ever-changing exhibitions, classes and tours ensure it is worth a regular visit.
The Forest Hill Pools is an excellent choice for anyone looking to be fit and active. With two swimming pools and a leisure centre, you’re never short of fitness options.
The Forest Hill Library remains at the heart of local life, and there is a diverse range of classes and events. Be prepared to enjoy film events, origami classes and outdoor expeditions.
What is schooling like?
You will find a robust range of schools serving the Forest Hill community. Fairlawn, Kilmorie and Dalmane primary schools are all well-regarded. With secondary schools, you can opt for Forest Hill Schools for boys or Sydenham School for girls. Sydenham School has a strong focus on technology, mathematics and science.
Forest Hill is also well-placed for secondary schools a little further afield, but many parents in the community are satisfied with the local options.
What is the nightlife like?
It is easy to see why Babur comes top on so many polls of local restaurants and Indian restaurants in the capital. Whether you are after a group tasting session that allows you to sample most of the menu or you are after a romantic night out, this is the setting which meets all your needs.
Sourdough pizza is a craze that hasn’t subsided yet, and when you taste the quality of dishes on offer at BoNa, you can see why. Located on Dartmouth Road, this popular venue has developed an excellent reputation for fun nights out and great delivery options.
For a pub that always has a lot going on, it is hard to argue with The Signal, on Dartmouth Road. If you like a lively atmosphere and plenty of entertainment, this is a local pub that never lets you down.
What are the transport links like?
The extension of the Overground has boosted commuter options in and around Forest Hill considerably. A journey to Canary Wharf takes no more than 20 minutes, and there is a range of buses and trains, ensuring you can get to where you need to be with a minimum of fuss and effort.
It is also possible to travel to London Bridge and Victoria with ease. You also have a range of buses connecting you with South East London, as well as the centre of London. The 176 to Tottenham Court Road or the 185 to Victoria ensure Forest Hill residents can venture further by bus.
At Hunters estate agents Forest Hill, we know selling property is challenging, but we are here to assist you in the process. If you aim to buy, sell, let your home or rent property, we are active in New Cross, Peckham, Dulwich and Brockley, in addition to Forest Hill, so get in touch with one of the top three agents in London, and we will be happy to assist you.
Properties for Sale & Rent in Forest Hill & Surrounding Areas
Contact Forest Hill
10a Dartmouth Road, Forest Hill, London, SE23 3XU
Mon - Fri: 9am-8pm Sat: 9:30am-6pm Sun: 10am-4pm