Part Time Viewer/Sales Negotiator
Lichfield, West Midlands
Part Time Accompanied Viewer/Sales Negotiator
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Part Time Negotiator to be based in our Lichfield Office.
This position is offering a pro rata salary of £21,000 PA plus commissions which will be negotiable dependant on experience and the days/hours of work will be:
Monday – 9am – 1pm / Friday 9am – 5.30pm / Saturday 9am – 3.30pm
· Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets
· Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings
· Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required
· Booking valuations and check ins
· Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
· Dealing with day to day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Obtaining viewing feedback and providing Vendor/Landlord updates
· The role will include working every Saturday
What we’re looking for:
· A full driving license with access to own transport is essential to this role
· At least one years’ experience in Estate Agency is preferred but not essential.
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
· Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
· Moments of Magic every last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
· Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career.