We are looking for a full time Valuer to work within our busy and successful York branch.
Joining a vibrant and dynamic team, the successful candidate will be supported by industry leading tools and technology to assist you in developing your career, supported by ongoing learning and development from internal and external providers to help you build on your skills.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in achieving targets and deadlines and be proactive in selling and listing properties. They will actively demonstrate the ability to build relationships with customers and meet customers high service expectations they will add value to the office and the company.
Key responsibilities include:
- obtaining new instructions/listings
- driving valuations
- assisting with office marketing strategy
- conducting accompanied viewings
- dealing with customers on the telephone and face to face
- understanding customer needs and selling to those needs as appropriate
- lead generation; achieving sales targets
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team who thrives on success, whilst having the reassurance of knowing that you are working for a nationally recognised brand.
Please send your CV to Justyna.email@example.com