An amazing opportunity has arisen for an Estate Agent Valuer to join a highly regarded and well-established independently owned but national brand in the Castleford area on a permanent basis. We’ve seen our business grow rapidly since opening our first branch in York in 1992. We are now one of the leading estate and lettings agency networks with branches throughout the UK whilst each branch retains independent ownership.
As Estate Agent Valuer you will be a crucial part of a forward thinking and dynamic team and be responsible for:
- Generating new business through valuations
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospect clients
- Generating and nurturing new business leads
- Presenting sales pitches to prospective clients
The successful Estate Agent Valuer will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience working as an Estate Agent Valuer/Assistant Valuer or An Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up.
- Proven track record in winning new business
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Full UK driving license and use of own vehicle is essential for this role
The successful candidate will receive best in class estate agency training through our Yorkshire based training academy leading to formal qualifications. Our brand enjoys a 96% average customer satisfaction nationwide compared to a national average of 73% and is a truly exceptional brand. We promote a happy working environment and as such are seeking the exceptional client to join our team.
Salary & commission negotiable depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (time is given back in lieu for Saturdays)
26 days holiday plus stats and pension scheme (except for 3 which the company opens)