Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Due to rapid expansion within the company, we are recruiting an Executive Assistant to the Managing Director to be based at our modern office in York
The purpose of the role is to provide full comprehensive support to the Managing Director, ensuring all projects Hunters are involved in have a point of contact and administrative support.
- Providing PA support to the MD
- Writing letters, articles, content for websites
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Full responsibility for the company's Intranet
- Management of the MD's LinkedIn page
- Support and manage the MD's diary and appointments, email management
- Organisation of travel and accommodation for the MD
- Organise events for the MD ensure all material is ordered and set up
- Taking notes at meetings where required and ensuring MD has everything they need prior to a meeting.
The ideal person would have:
- Previous Exec level / Senior Management PA support would be highly desirable
- Proven pragmatic problem-solving skills and be forward thinking
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with a broad range of managers and employees
- Excellent organisation skills and high level of attention to detail
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
Salary: Up to £28,000
To apply for this role, email Rosina.Veitch@hunters.com with your CV.