We are looking for a full time lettings administrator to work within our Camden office.
Do you consider yourself to be an accurate administrator with excellent typing skills?
Are you a strong communicator both verbal and written?
Are you results orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Lettings Administrator to join our team in the Camden Office.
This position is offering a competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Dealing with day to day enquiries both face to face and over the phone
- Registering applicants onto mailing lists and producing property matches
- Receiving and processing an application including referencing
- Organising, booking and confirming viewings
- Complete move in paperwork and move out paperwork
- Selling appropriate insurances to Landlords and Tenants
What we’re searching for:
- You will have knowledge of IT packages and confident in using the systems
- You will be well organised and able to manage your time efficiently
- You will be confident in speaking with Landlords and Tenants and taking all details to keep files up to date
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to expand and develop the current role and add value to the office and company
- You will be able to provide unrivalled levels of customer service whilst building relationships at all levels
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
- Opportunity to achieve an industry recognised (NAEA and ARLA) qualification within the first 6 months of joining for free with The Hunters Training Academy
- Excellent office location in the centre of Camden
- Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.