We are looking for a full time lettings administrator to work within our Camden office.
The Lettings Property Administrator will provide a high level of customer service whilst building relationships with colleagues and clients. They will achieve lettings targets and assist others in achievement of targets, providing speedy and accurate work in all areas of lettings and will play an active part in building and maintaining inter office communication. They will also be required to dress smartly according to company standard and present themselves in an appropriate manner when on an appointment.
Some responsibilities include:
- Dealing with tenants and landlord enquiries via phone, email or in person
- Supporting the Letting Agents in diary management and appointment bookings
- Answering telephone calls
- Creating tenancy files and referencing potential tenants.
- Preparing tenancy agreements and associated paperwork
- Ensuring accounts are up to date
- Assisting with marketing properties on advertising portals and social media
- Supporting the Property Manager in arranging repair work orders.
Please send your CV to Georgina Spence at email@example.com