Lettings Negotiator - Maternity Cover
York, North Yorkshire
Are you able to demonstrate a high level of customer service?
Have you had proven success in organisation and efficiency?
Are you searching for your next exciting opportunity in a supportive and constantly developing company?
We want to hear from you!
Hunters are currently searching for a Lettings Negotiator based in our York office.
This position is offering a salary of £18k - £20k plus commissions which will be negotiable dependant on experience.
· Achieve sales targets and assist others in achievement of targets
· Proactively manage own applicants and mailing list to generate viewings
· Actively pursue new business
· Selling appropriate insurances to Landlords and Tenants
· Maximise income through third party suppliers
· Conduct viewings in highly professional manner out of the office when required
· Booking valuations and check ins
· Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
· Dealing with day to day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Receiving and processing applications including referencing
· The role will include working Saturdays on a rota basis 1 in 4
What we’re looking for:
· A full driving license with access to own transport is essential to this role
· At least one years experience in Lettings or knowledge of the rental market is essential to this role
· A customer driven individual with a passion to exceed expectations
· Previous experience or understanding of the rental market
· Ability to build positive rapport with customers
· Able to show excellent organisation and efficiency skills
· Comfortable in achieving and exceeding set KPI targets
· Excellent attention to detail
· An outgoing, positive and bubbly personality!
Benefits of being part of the Hunters team:
· Hunters Training Academy is dedicated to the training of all staff with training courses endorsed by Propertymark (ARLA and NAEA)
· Moments of Magic every last Friday of the month with prizes to be won for going the extra mile!
· Supportive and encouraging team atmosphere to enable you to progress through your career with us!
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious and innovative company with extensive potential to progress throughout your career. We are extremely proud of our success rates we have worked towards and you will be highly commended for your contributions in sustaining this.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00-£20,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday