Knowle, West Midlands
We are looking for a full time tenancy coordinator to work within our busy and successful Knowle office.
The ideal candidate should be computer literate, have excellent communication skills and should be able to work within a team as well as with their own initiative.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords to agree tenancy terms
- Completing the referencing of tenants
- Ensuring all safety regulations are met
- Preparing Tenancy documents
- Working towards and achieving set targets
A drivers license and use of own vehicle is essential and experience in the industry as well as the ability to work towards targets is preferred.
To apply, send your CV to Becki Clarke on Becki.Clarke@hunters.com.