Welcome to Hunters Alvechurch
Specialising in sales, lettings and property management of village and country homes.
Hunters Alvechurch office is situated in The Square, right in the heart of the village.
Our Exclusive service extends across this desirable part of North East Worcestershire including Alvechurch, Barnt Green, Blackwell, Beoley, Bordesley, Cofton Hacket, Hopwood, Lickey, Rowney Green Tardebigge, Tutnall, Weatheroak and the countryside between
We are a fully accredited branch providing exclusive sales, letting and property management expertise in the area with support from our other local Hunters offices in Harborne, Solihull and Redditch.
We have the experience and service of a nationwide estate agent with all the most advanced support, with the knowledge and empathy of a local branch run by local people.
How do we get our customers the best price?
We combine the often-overlooked elements of traditional estate agent and letting agent skills with the latest technology to maintain our position and our reputation as one of the top choices of agent in the area.
This great combination of traditional and modern methods means we love to talk to you, our clients. We aren’t shy to pick up the phone and talk to you whilst sharing the latest property news and engaging on social media. Most importantly how we can use all this technology and data to your advantage to raise profile and get you the best price.
The way your property is marketed has a direct relationship to the offers you receive. At Hunters Alvechurch, our team know this. That’s why we are confident no other local agent can rival our presence online and your property will be on all the main portals NOT just a selection.
What we offer our Vendors
A summary of our package for sellers offered on a “no sale no fee basis” with nothing to pay upfront:
- Free comprehensive property valuation either online or in person supported by Hometrack Report worth £19.95 and market information.
- Extensive marketing package for your property including database matching with hot buyers and premium online presence.
- Hunters instant feedback – We deliver focused buyer feedback to you before the buyer has even left the property helping you to understand what each buyer likes about the property
- Hunters sales progression – The easy part is getting the highest offer. The hard part is navigating the legal process. We pride ourselves on our sales progression speaking to you, your buyer, solicitors, mortgage advisors, other agents in the chain to ensure the sale moves to completion as smoothly as possible.
- 24/7 support through the My Hunters portal so you can keep up to date.
- We also offer a property search to our Exclusive clients and will write to all specific roads and property types to find them their perfect property.
FREE valuation and Hometrack report worth £19.95 for selling or letting throughout Alvechurch, Barnt Green, Blackwell and the rest of the North East Worcestershire and South Birmingham outlying areas.
We will strive to achieve the best sale price or lettings price but in doing so we also want to minimise any stress and ensure the process happens as smoothly and quickly as possible. Your first step is to speak to one of our experts and ask us any questions you may have about what Hunters offer.
To get started book a free, no-obligation, in person or virtual meeting with one of our valuers.
You can book an appointment in seconds straight into our diary or, give us a call at your convenience.
What we offer our Landlords
A summary for landlords of our package offered on a “no let no fee basis” with nothing to pay upfront:
- We can find you tenants, find you tenants and collect your rent or find you tenants and manage your property 24/7, 365 days of the year. There is an option to suit every landlord.
- First and foremost, it is vital we advise landlords how to protect their rental income and minimise the risk of suffering any loss if a tenant failed to pay the rent and needed to be evicted. We offer Rent Protection and Legal Expense cover, providing landlords with peace of mind if the worst should happen.
- No compulsory renewal fees – Although you can return to us at any point to assist with renewals should you wish.
- Compliance - Landlord requirements are ever evolving, and we keep up with legislation to ensure your tenancy is compliant.
- Maintaining a high yield on your property – We will advise on renewals and rent increases when the time comes ensuring your property is always yielding you the best return.
- Comprehensive tenants referencing on all services – Comprising of income check, previous landlord check, credit check and CIFAS check (fraud database), checking your tenant has the right to rent in the UK
- Management or advice on management of your tenancy deposit on all services
- Preparing the tenancy agreement on all services using our solicitor approved tenancy agreements
- Comprehensive Inventory & Schedule of Condition with colour photos.