Welcome to Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Sidcup
Read our full response to the coronavirus pandemic, including what we are doing for sellers, buyers, landlords, tenants and our own employees
Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Sidcup, previously traded as an independent agent which was owned and ran for over 23 years by Mark who started his career back in 1985. Mark’s team consists of Matt, Susanna and Amanda who are all local people living in the area and have a wealth of experience in selling and renting in the London Borough of Bexley.
Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Sidcup properties portfolio: Houses, apartment, flats and more.
“We specialize in all types of properties in all areas, which include exclusive detached houses, semi-detached family houses, modern and period terrace houses, apartments, flats and Maisonettes, retirement flats and bungalows. We also specialize in investment properties for buy to let purposes where our team will offer our full management package.”
The Hunters Estate Agents and Letting Agents Sidcup office is open 7 days a week until late to provide a high quality and professional service. Whether you are selling or buying, letting or renting.
VAT Reg No: 578 0760 11 | Registered No: 08714147 | Registered Office: 2 Central Parade, Station Road, Sidcup, DA15 7DH.
A Hunters franchise owned and operated under licence by Westwood Property Services Sidcup Limited.
Sidcup is in the London borough of Bexley and boasts many amenities and facilities which include:
- A fine selection of Primary Schools and Senior Schools.
- The London Borough of Bexley still maintains the 11+ entrance exam giving access to local sort after grammar schools.
- Sidcup is very popular for it’s Dance Colleges, Rose Bruford and Bird College.
- There are a large number of restaurants situated in Sidcup.
- Danson Park, approximately 2 miles away from Sidcup High Street which has many sporting and recreational facilities which include tennis courts, football pitches, and a boating lake.
- Sidcup train station and Welling train station are both within easy access and takes only 30-40 minutes to central London, London Bridge, Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Victoria. Access can also be easily obtained to the A2 and M25 motorway.